10/17/12

Hard Rock Cafe London; The Vault

Interior of "The Vault" (not my photo)
So, this is part two of my London adventures!

On Monday, I went to the Hard Rock Cafe. It was quite crowded in the shop, but not in The Vault.
For the people who don't know what The Vault is; a very small room in the cafe, where all the important stuff is (:

I was extremely excited when I saw all those famous things like Kurt Cobain's guitar, Freddie Mercury's Japanese chair, John Lennon's blouse, Jimi's glasses, The Beatles' harpsichord, and much, much more!
We were allowed to take photographs, but is was quite dark in there. And you really had too watch out; the room was so small, and full of stuff, I couldn't use my camera! (I was simply too much afraid to destroy something by accidentally hitting it)

I really enjoyed visiting the Hard Rock Cafe, and it's a real heaven for all music lovers!

Link to the official 'Hard Rock Cafe London' site:
http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/cafe.aspx?LocationID=91&MIBEnumID=3

0 reacties: