10/17/12

Yeah, I've finally been to 1 Logan Place!

And that's what I wrote :) (c) Sarah
I've been a few days in London. Last Sunday, I went to 1 Logan Place, Freddie Mercury's house!
It was a shame I was not allowed to write on the door or the walls, but I really wanted to write something, so I wrote on the floor ^^

When I finished writing, a woman on the street asked me if I was a Freddie Mercury fan.
She told me she came from Italy, and moved to London because of Freddie. She said she lived just around the corner of 1 Logan Place, and always 'greets' Freddie on her way to work.
When she came to London (she went, with her husband, to Freddie's house on september 5 and decided to move to London) she prayed to Freddie and he gave her and her husband a job. It might sound stupid, but I really think this is quite a creepy kind of fandom... (the woman also said she cried because one of the lights in Freddie's bedroom was burning, and she thought Freddie might have been in the room)

She also told me she saw John Deacon driving past Fred's house (in a very expensive car). He stopped to look at the house, and then moved on.
I really don't know whether I have to believe it or not, but if it's true; John Deacon is still alive, and he has 'contact' with at least one of the bandmembers!

So, this was one of my adventures of last week ;)



1 comment: