2/20/14

Going to Rock Werchter on July 4th!



That means...
Live reviews!

I'll probably go to Best Kept Secret again as well, but I'll first have to see whether there will be other top-notch acts besides Franz Ferdinand, Babyshambles, Pixies, Wytches, and more.
But, going to Werchter on Friday means I'm going to see the Arctics again! I really cannot wait.
Other acts to perform that day are not really that great in my opinion, although; the Strypes aren't that bad at all.
It's quite a shame Robert Plant and Miles Kane will perform on Thursday (let's hope Miles will join the Arctics on stage Friday for a brief Last Shadow Puppets reunion!), and Saturday there will be the Black Keys, Pixies, Triggerfinger, Pearl Jam and Biffy Clyro, which I'll have to miss. 
But; it's definitely going to be great, and I'm really looking forward to it!


1 comment:

  1. Update: going to Best Kept Secret 2014 as well! You can find me there on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete