7/20/13

Half Moon Run; Finally Discovered By Music Magazines

It's been a while since I last wrote something about Half Moon Run, one of Mumford and Sons' support acts.
I saw them live in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, and was blown away by the new Canadian band. They have a very original sound, and are, fi-nal-ly discovered by the music magazines!
I was quite surprised when I bought the NME a few weeks ago, that they had not reviewed the album (Dark Eyes) yet. The album was released in Canada in March 2012, and was released in Europe last month, almost a year and a half later!
My cousin had already bought the album at the merchandise stand after the Mumford and Sons concert, so we had already listened to the album, like, a hundred times before they got recognized by magazines like NME, Q and Rolling Stone, haha!
I don't know whether I'll have enough time, but I'll probably write a review of Dark Eyes.
I've got lots of new albums to write reviews of, so keep updated!

0 reacties: